- XScell Corp. Mountain View, CA 2009
- L-3 California Tube Lab. Watsonville, CA 2005 - 2009
- Accuray, Inc. Sunnyvale, CA 2005
- American Science & Engineering Mountain View, CA 2003 - 2005
SKILLS & ACCOMPLISHMENTS:
- Designed, manufactured and high power tested magnetrons 2-18GHz for commercial,
medical and military applications
- Designed, manufactured and tested X-band linear accelerators
- Transferred linac production from AS&E to Accuray
- Improved delivery, yield, and performance
- Designed and manufactured S-Band and X-Band linear accelerator systems
- Improved existing X-band linac design to increase dose output by 50%
- Designed 9-15MeV split linac system for high energy Radiography
- Designed, built and commissioned 7MeV variable pulse length electron beam system pulse/current range 4uS/400mA-10nS/1A
OTHER EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
- Designed and built complete 30MeV S-Band RF Photo-Injector at Stanford Synchrotron Radiation Lab
- Built several Photocathode and Thermionic RF guns, designed and built beam transport
and diagnostic system including wire-scanner,
OTR, SLAC chromate, and normal incidence YAG screens, Emittance measurement system,
spectrometer, Faraday Cups and current monitoring systems.
- Incorporated new oscillator and Regenerative amplifier, solved B-integral issues,
improved IR, green and UV output and quality.
- Worked at SUNSHINE 30MeV facility at Stanford, producing femto-second
electron bunches to produce Coherent TeraHertz Radiation using a thermionic RF gun, Alpha magnet and Linac.
- Developed, simulated and measured new theory on electron beam dynamics (4-Dimensional Trace Space Analysis)
- Use EGUN, PARMELA, TRANSPORT, and MAD simulation codes for accelerators.
MS, PhD Stanford, Physics BS University of New Mexico,
Physics and Applied Mathematics